It is an excellent way to support developers and companies by purchasing genuine software. There are also security concerns that you should consider. You might end up accidentally downloading malware or tampered software online.
Sometimes, genuine software can be expensive, especially if you head on over to Microsoft’s website and you get a shock at seeing how much the company charges when it comes to a license for Windows 10, Windows 11, or Office, but the good news is that as part of its Halloween Sale, VIP-SCDKey is running a promotion where you can get a genuine lifetime copy of Windows 10 for as low as $14.
VIP-SCDKey offers 30% off to its readers, if you use our website. skpha coupon code upon checkout, so if you’re looking for a fresh copy of Windows or Office at insane prices, then check these deals out.
In case you’re not really looking for new software and want to get your hands on some accessories and peripherals, Bzfuture.com is also running some discounts where you can get up to 15% off if you were to use the skpha Coupon code at checkout
Get your OEM Windows Copy and have it installed
- Click on any of VIP Key Sale’s links above
- To add this product to your cart, go to the product page and click the Buy Now button
- To save an extra 30%, enter the code skpha in the coupon text box before you submit your order.
- Just click on “Submit an Order”.
- Enter the details and choose your preferred method of payment
- Once the transaction is successful, your Windows OEM or Office license should be delivered to the email address that you used.
- Next, open the Start Menu on your computer and click Settings
- Select Update & Security
- Click to activate Windows or change your product key
- You should have an activated copy of Windows now that the license code you received via email has been entered.
Do you need to upgrade Windows 11?
You might wonder if upgrading to Windows 11 is worth the extra cost if your Windows 10 computer still runs Windows 10. Yes.
This is because Windows 11 is the latest version of Windows and if you’re still running Windows 10, note that Microsoft is only expected to continue supporting Windows 10 through 2025, which means that it’s only a few more years before the updates start to fall off, whereas with Windows 11, you can expect updates for the foreseeable future.
Windows 11 will not only offer extended support but also performance enhancements due to Microsoft’s improvements in the way it handles system processes. Windows 11 will also offer up a slightly more easy-to-use interface, so if you’re thinking of upgrading it for a family member that isn’t so tech savvy, the cleaner UI and simplified Start Menu will make it easier to understand and to use.
Microsoft has also improved on collaborative features with Windows 11, better support for multitasking and external monitors, and it has also been optimized for games, so if you’re someone who games a lot, these improvements might be worth checking out.