There are a lot of different types of sports & running headphones on the market these days. With so many options, it can be hard to know which ones are right for you. If you’re an avid runner or athlete, you’ll want to make sure you have a good pair of sports headphones.In this article, we’ll give you a few things to look for when shopping for running headphones.
First and foremost, you’ll want to make sure the headphones are comfortable. They should stay in place while you’re running and not cause any discomfort. You’ll also want to look for headphones that won’t fall out if you sweat.
It’s also important to find headphones that won’t get in the way while you’re running. Look for headphones that are light and compact so they won’t weigh you down or get in the way of your movement.
1. Jabra Elite Active 65t
- Copper Blue
- Titanium Black
- Copper Red
Jabra Elite Active 65T Description:
Jabra Elite Active 65T is engineered for true wireless music, calls, and Sport, and features a secure-fitting design for enhanced in-ear stability when you’re Active.
Protection against sweat and dust, customizable equalizer, integrated motion sensor, and up to 15 hours of battery life – 5 hours in the earbuds, and an extra 10 hours from the included. Microphone sensitivity:-38 dBV/Pa
- Tough and durable
- A sensitive microphone that does incredibly well picking up sound when you speak
- The Jabra sound+ app is helpful and allows for headset tuning
- Very loudspeakers, can be tuned lower
- Medium and large silicon ear inserts for optimal seal and isolation
2. Bose SoundSport Wireless
Bose SoundSport Wireless Description:
Bose Sound Sport wireless headphones keep you moving with powerful audio and Stay Hear+ tips designed for comfort and stability. Soft silicone material and unique shape provide a secure fit that stays put and feels good.
Connect to your device easily with Bluetooth and NFC pairing, and use the inline mic and remote to control volume, skip tracks and take calls. With the Bose Connect app, controlling and switching between multiple devices is easy.
These headphones are sweat and weather-resistant and have a lithium-ion battery that delivers up to 6 hours per charge. With a performance like this, the only challenge left is your workout. Included: Sound Sport wireless headphones; Stay Hear+ tips; USB charging cable; carry case. Allow up to two hours to fully charge the battery.
A full charge powers the headphones for up to six hours. The headphones will not play while charging.
3. AfterShokz Trekz Air Headphones
AfterShokz Trekz Air Description:
- Bone conduction technology and Open Fit design deliver music through your cheekbones, ensuring your ears remain completely open to ambient sounds for maximum situational awareness during long-term wear.
- The new, organic, wraparound design is 20% lighter than its counterpart to deliver a flexible fit for unnoticeable all-day comfort and stability.
- Bluetooth v4. 2 connectivity and convenient multipoint pairing compatible with your iOS and Android Bluetooth-ready smartphones or tablets and Mac and PC computers and laptops.
- Premium Pitch Plus s a premium audio experience, including a wide dynamic range and rich bass.
- Enjoy six hours of continuous music + calls on a single charge, or 20 days of standby time. Charges in 2 hours.
See Also:Best Smart TVs of 2022 Reviewed
4. Sennheiser CX 680 Adidas Sports
Sennheiser CX 680 Description:
Engineered on legendary Sennheiser/Adidas Performance, the exclusive EarFin provides a comfortable, secure fit that won’t fall out during your workout. Further, the CX 680 can be adapted to fit any ear using the supplied fit kit.
This will ensure long-term comfort and exceptional isolation to enhance sound quality and concentration. A convenient volume adjuster keeps you in control of your tunes while a detachable extension cable lets you position your MP3 player where you want it.
The DuPont Kevlar reinforced cabling guarantees durability and flexibility where other sports headphones can’t–even in cold temperatures. A sweat-proof, water-resistant construction lets you go your hardest during any off-season.
The Sennheiser CX 680 headphones are compatible with Adidas miCoach, iPhone, and all iPods/MP3 players with a 1/8″ (3.5mm) plug. The energizing, high-output sound keeps you running and ahead of the game.
- Sweat and water resistant
- Earfin holding system provides a secure fit during workouts
- High-output drivers for energizing sound
- DuPont Kevlar-reinforced cable for unmatched sound
- Generous 2-year manufacturer’s warranty
5. RHA TrueConnect
RHA TrueConnect Description:
These headphones are truly wireless and deliver amazing sound quality. The only downside with these headphones is that some people complained about spotty Bluetooth connectivity while others vouched that these earbuds had a solid connection with no drops.
I would recommend ordering these on Amazon so you can return them if you have any issues.
- 5hrs playback from a single charge
- 20hr charging case with fast charge (15mins = 2.5hrs).
- Sweatproof and water are resistant to IPX5 certification for durable performance.
- Bluetooth 5 and stem design for exceptional connectivity, digital assistant control & call quality.
- Secure fit with Comply Foam & silicone ear tips designed specifically for truly wireless earbuds.
- A 3-year warranty is included when purchased from RHA or Amazon directly.